SyncWords cannot transcribe or time only a portion of a media file. Pricing is calculated automatically based on the full length of the media file, so trying to select specific parts of the file to work with is not possible. If your media has “silent spaces” or parts in foreign languages that you don’t want to be transcribed or timed, we recommend editing your file.
Articles in this section
- Media with two or more languages
- I want to transcribe only part of my media
- ASR Dictionaries
- Transcription Options
- Who Will Transcribe My Order?
- Enterprise Transcription
- Transcript Turn Around Times
- Transcript syntax for speaker labels, cues, and tokens
- Add a Timing Anchor Via Your Transcript
- Transcription Support Materials